Corporate engagement program
Good governance should not be confined to the boardroom — if an organisation wishes to achieve optimal performance, it must cascade throughout the organisation.
Governance Institute champions this whole-of-organisation approach by offering a holistic, cost-effective approach to governance and risk management knowledge and training for entry-level governance professionals to directors.
We have developed a Corporate Engagement program where we offer a discount to our clients who confirm their team’s education, training and professional development requirements.
What programs can you choose from?
- Postgraduate education in applied corporate governance and risk management which is unrivaled in its breadth and depth of coverage.
- Three vocational Certificates in ‘Governance Practice’, ‘Governance and Risk Management’ and ‘Governance for Not-for-Profits’.
- Suite of 26 short courses offered via face-to-face or online.
- In-house training.
- Professional development briefings, workshops, forums and conferences.
Why partner with us?
- Receive a 10% discount when you spend a minimum of $25,000 (Ex GST). Smaller not-for-profits can access this discount at a lower threshold — please speak to a Governance Institute representative
- We will work with you to plan a cost-effective and efficient ‘one-stop shop’ solution for all your governance and risk management needs.
- We will send you a monthly status report.
- Our team are client focused and your business is important to us — we want to support your governance and risk journey.
- We can send out a governance and risk survey to understand the ‘lay of the land’.
Want more information?
Please complete the form below and a member of our staff will contact you to discuss how we can tailor our governance solutions to your organisation’s needs.